|Publisher||Heinrich Bauer Verlag|
|Company||Bauer Media Group|
Autozeitung or Auto Zeitung (German: "Automobile Newspaper") is a German-language biweekly automobile enthusiast magazine. It is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
History and profile
Autozeitung was established in 1969. The magazine is part of the Bauer Media Group and is published by Heinrich Bauer Verlag on a biweekly basis on Wednesdays. The headquarters of the magazine is in Cologne. Its target audience includes men aged 20–49. The magazine features articles about automotive innovations, automotive industry, formula racing, among the others. It has offered annual Auto Trophy awards since 1988.
- "2010 Advertising Rates" (PDF). Bauer Media Group. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Autozeitung". Magazine Express. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Magazine Profile 2015" (PDF). Bauer Advertising. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Mitsubishi Motors' GDI Engine Takes 1st Place in Auto Trophy 98" (Press Release). Mitsubishi Motors Corporation. 28 April 1998. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "World Magazine Trends 2010/2011" (PDF). FIPP. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 31 March 2015.