|Origin||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Labels||Earache, Pipeline Records, Pop The Balloon(France), Yeah Right! (Canada), Underrated|
Their main influences include bands such as Cheap Trick, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, New York Dolls, Thin Lizzy, Dead Boys, Slade, The Boys, etc. They have already received significant credit from people such as Nikki Sixx, from Motley Crue. Biters were also featured in Classic Rock Magazine several times. and were called a "bite-sized slice of retro rock'n'roll debauchery.". In addition to Classic Rock, they were featured in other notable websites such as Team Rock, Planet Rock, 50Thirdand3rd.com, Gaffa, OUIFM, Soundscape and Alternative Press
- Electric Blood (2015)
- Biters (2010)
- It's Ok to Like Biters (2010)
- All Chewed Up (2011)
- Last of a Dying Breed (2012)
- Indigo (2014)
- Restless Hearts (2015)
- It's All Chewed Up OK? (2011)
- "Biters announce 12-date UK tour". Classic Rock.
- "Classic Rock's Tracks Of The Week". Classic Rock.
- "This month's best new bands". TeamRock.
- "Biters announce first UK tour". Planet Rock.
- "Biters - Long Live Rock and Roll - 50thirdand3rd". 50thirdand3rd.
- "Vi tror fortfarande på rock'n'roll". GAFFA.se.
- OÜI FM. "Biters – Le Coup de cœur de Joe". OÜI FM.
- "Biters – Electric Blood Review". soundscapemagazine.com.
- "Biters premiere new single, "Low Lives In Hi Definition"". Alternative Press.