|Born||1964 (age 51–52)|
|Occupation||Journalist and author|
Georgia Blain (born 1964) is an Australian novelist, journalist and biographer.
She is the daughter of journalist Anne Deveson and broadcaster Ellis Blain. Her first novel was Closed for Winter. One of her most recent works Births, Deaths and Marriages, a memoir of her childhood, was short-listed for the Nita Kibble Literary Award.
- Closed for Winter. Penguin, 1998
- Candelo. Allen & Unwin, 1999
- The Blind Eye. Allen & Unwin, 2003
- Names for Nothingness. Allen & Unwin, 2004
- Dark Water. Random House, 2010
- Too Close to Home. Random House, 2011
- Special. Random House, 2016
- Between a Wolf and a Dog. Scribe, 2016
- The Secret Lives of Men. Scribe, 2013
- Births Deaths Marriages: True Tales. Vintage, 2008
Critical studies and reviews
- O'Dea, Denise (April 2013). "None of a type". Australian Book Review. 350: 23. Review of The secret lives of men.