|Products||Music monitoring system|
Monitor Latino (stylised monitorLATINO) is a singles chart founded in 2003 which ranks songs on chart based on airplay across radio states in Mexico and Hispanic radio stations in the United States utilizing the Radio Tracking Data, LLC in real time. The charts provided are the Top 20 General, Top 20 Pop, and Top 20 Ingles which surveys the anglophone market in Mexico. These charts are posted on RadioNotas while a complete list is accessible only to subscribers. In January 2012, Monitor Latino began surveying radio stations in the Dominican Republic, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, and Guatemala, publishing singles chart which are only accessible to subscribers. Monitor Latino hosts an annual award show which are held in Los Angeles, California.
- "Monitor Latino - Company". Monitor Latino. Retrieved 2012-05-30.
- "Monitor Latino - Formats" (in Spanish). Monitor Latino. Retrieved 2012-05-30.
- "Top 20 General". RadioNotas. Monitor Latino.
- "Llega a República Dominicana". RadioNotas (in Spanish). MonitorLatino. 2012-01-03. Retrieved 2012-05-30.
- "Ascap Latino Sponsors Monitor Latino Convention". ASCAP. 2009-08-01. Retrieved 2012-05-30.