Social services are a range of public services provided by government, private, and non-profit organizations. These public services aim to create more effective organizations, build stronger communities, and promote equality and opportunity.
- Australian referendum, 1946 (Social Services)
- Catholic Social Services
- Department of Social Services
- Department for Communities and Local Government (UK)
- Emergency Social Services
- International Social Services
- Ministry of Community and Social Services (Ontario)
- New York State Social Services Department
- Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government (UK)
- Social Welfare (constituency)
- "Making a Difference: Community Practice for Social Change". Case Western Reserve University. Retrieved 23 October 2014.