Members of the Australian House of Representatives, 2019–2022
Composition (May 2019)
- Member of the LNP who sits with the Liberal Party.
- Member of the LNP who sits with the National Party.
- John McVeigh, the LNP MP for Groom, resigned on 18 September 2020. LNP candidate Garth Hamilton won the resulting by-election on 28 November 2020.
- Mike Kelly, the Labor MP for Eden-Monaro, resigned on 30 April 2020. Labor candidate Kristy McBain won the resulting by-election on 4 July 2020.
- Member of the LNP who sits with the National Party. Between 10 February and 7 December 2020, he sat in neither the National nor Liberal party rooms, and sat as an LNP member with the government.
- "Federal Election 2019 Results". ABC Elections. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 4 June 2019.